Terms of service
Terms and conditions
- Contractual partner
- Offers and contracts
- More Information to order process
- Right of withdrawal
- Retention of title
- Prices and shipping costs
- Warranty for defects
- Contractual language
- Applicable law
- Data protection
- Dispute Resolution
The following terms also contain the required legal information about your rights under the provisions on contracts on distance selling and e-commerce.
Note: For all links that are placed on this page, we explicitly declare that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked site, distancing ourselves from all contents of all linked pages on the website and we do not adopt them.
The business relationship between Siebdruck- Corner, owner Nicole Schäfer (hereinafter referred to Siebdruck-Corner) and the buyer (hereinafter called Customer) shall be subject to the following terms and conditions at the time of the order.
Concluding contracts with:
Inh.: Nicole Schäfer
Telefon: 030 - 4758467
Umsatzsteuer - Identifikationsnummer : DE255468491
(1) The offers of Siebdruck-Corner in this internet shop are a non-binding request to the customer to order the online store merchandise.
(2) By ordering the desired goods the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) The customer receives his/her order through an automated confirmation of receipt, but still does not constitute acceptance of the contract.
(4) Siebdruck-Corner is entitled to accept the offer delivered over the Internet within 2 working days by sending an order confirmation via e-mail. After expiry of this time limit referred to in 2 business days, the offer is rejected, the customer is no longer bound by his offer.
(5) For all contracts applies: Unless an agreed advance payment is not received within 5 days with us, we are entitled to withdraw a possibly already concluded contract.
If the customer has found a product, he/she can put it into the basket without commitment by clicking the button (add to basket).
The products can be removed from the basket at any time by clicking on the icon (recycle bin-remove).
If the customer wants to buy the products in the basket, he clicks the button (checkout). The customer then continues to the ordering pages regarding shipping information by entering the recipient country, the zip code and press the button information on shipping costs.
By clicking the button (Proceed to order) the customer can choose between Order without Account (Order without registration) or purchase order with account.
The customer logs on here and he opened an account by pressing the button (Open up new account).
The customer has to fill in his personal data. The mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
After clicking the button next to the order the customer selects the delivery address.
Then click again on the button (Continue order), the customer sees the selected invoice and delivery address and can select the payment method.
By clicking the button (Continue order) the customer can see the order summary.
Here, the customer now sees the detailed overview of his shopping basket with the items ordered, with shipping costs and final price and regarding the composition of this.
The process can be interrupted at any time by closing the browser window.
Please note the revocation
(1) Delivery is available to Germany and other EU countries.
(2) The delivery time is 3-4 working days from order and order confirmation.
(3) In the case of advance payment, we deliver the ordered goods 1-2 days after payment to the carrier. In individual cases different delivery times are listed on the product page.
Goods purchased by you remains our property until full payment.
(1) The prices mentioned on the product pages include VAT and other price components are reported separately in the invoice.
(2) The amount of the shipping costs are viewable in the instructions for transmission (link in the upper range).
(3) The shipment will be in accordance with the legal provisions for consumer goods at our risk.
(1)The buyer has to pay the purchase price and the shipping costs in advance within 5 days, unless another payment at a later date has been agreed upon. In the shop several payment options are available.
(2) Customers from public institutions we allow the purchase by invoice
The warranty is based on legal regulations.
The contract language is German.
German law applies to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
Information on the nature, extent, location and purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data necessary for the execution of orders by Siebdruck- Corner are located in the separate Privacy Statement.
Platform of the EU Commission regarding online dispute resolution: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr